Field Service Engineer
We currently have one vacency for a Field Service Engineer to look after our customers equipment.
The successful applicant will be experienced in onsite service/breakdown duties as well as good workshop practices:
The applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
Diagnose and repair electrical, Mechanical and pneumatic faults.
Read electrical/mechanical drawings.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience within a similar environment
- Electrical qualification/Experience
- Mechanical experience
- Full driving license and UK Passport
- Read electrical/pneumatic drawings
In return Claypack will offer full training on our equipment, a competitive salary, plus overtime, Company Van and other benefits.
If you feel you have the above and are looking for a new career then please use the form below to contact us.